I am researcher in Philosophy and Mathematical Logic, working as a Collaborating Researcher at University of Campinas (Unicamp).
My research interests include the broad areas of Formal Epistemology and Non-classical Logics, with an emphasis on Belief Change and Paraconsistent Logics (and the combination of both!). I am also interested in the Popularization of Logic and Philosophy, as well as in science communication in general – some recent projects can be found here.
Bachelor (2006), Master (2008, funded by CAPES) and PhD (2014, funded by CNPq) in Philosophy (Logic Area) at University of Campinas (Unicamp).
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow funded by FAPERJ (2021-2022) at Institute of Philosophy and Social Sciences of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (IFCS-UFRJ).
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow funded by FAPESP (2017-2018) at Faculty of Exact Sciences and Engineering, University of Madeira (FEE-UMa); Funchal – Portugal.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow Funded by FAPESP (2015-2018) at Centre for Logic, Epistemology and the History of Science, University of Campinas (CLE-Unicamp); Campinas-SP, Brazil.
- Collaborating Researcher at Unicamp, Brazil (2020 to present).
- Research Associate at CLE-Unicamp (2015 to present).
Curricula and Profiles
Centro de Lógica, Epistemologia e História da Ciência – Rua Sérgio Buarque de Holanda, 251 – Cidade Universitária, Campinas – SP, Brazil. zip code: 13083-859