I am researcher in Philosophy and Mathematical Logic, working as a Collaborating Researcher at University of Campinas (Unicamp) and Postdoctoral Fellow, funded by FAPERJ, at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), Brazil.
My research interests include the broad areas of Formal Epistemology and Non-classical Logics, with an emphasis on Belief Change and Paraconsistent Logics (and the combination of both!).
Bachelor (2006), Master (2008, funded by CAPES) and PhD (2014, funded by CNPq) in Philosophy (Logic Area) at University of Campinas (Unicamp).
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow funded by FAPERJ (2021-2022) at Institute of Philosophy and Social Sciences of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (IFCS-UFRJ).
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow funded by FAPESP (2017-2018) at Faculty of Exact Sciences and Engineering, University of Madeira (FEE-UMa); Funchal – Portugal.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow Funded by FAPESP (2015-2018) at Centre for Logic, Epistemology and the History of Science, University of Campinas (CLE-Unicamp); Campinas-SP, Brazil.
- Postdoctoral Researcher at UFRJ, Brazil (2021 to present).
- Collaborating Researcher at Unicamp, Brazil (2020 to present).
- Research Associate at CLE-Unicamp (2015 to present).
Curricula and Profiles
Centro de Lógica, Epistemologia e História da Ciência – Rua Sérgio Buarque de Holanda, 251 – Cidade Universitária, Campinas – SP, Brazil. zip code: 13083-859