Workshop on Belief Revision at UNILOG 2022. 7th World Congress and School on Universal Logic. Ortodox Academy of Crete, Greece. 2022/04/01 – 2022/04/11. Organizer: Rafael Testa (UFRJ and Unicamp). Keynote Speaker: Giorgos Flouris (FORTH-ICS).
Workshop CLE: Induction, probability and their dilemmas. University of Campinas, Brazil. 2018/12/10 – 2018/12/11. Organizers: Walter Carnielli (IFCH/CLE-Unicamp); Juliana Bueno-Soler (FT/CLE-Unicamp) and Rafael Testa (CLE-Unicamp).
2nd CLE Colloquium for Philosophy and History of Formal Sciences (CLE4Science’17). University of Campinas, Brazil. 2017/07/19 – 2017/07/22. Organizers: Fábio Bertato (CLE-Unicamp) and Rafael Testa (CLE-Unicamp)
First Campinas Workshop in Contemporary Epistemology. CLE-Unicamp. 2016/05/23 – 2016/05/27. Organizers: Rafael Testa (chair) and Philip Weinmann.
Member of the Organizing committee
Studia Logicae Trends in Logic XVI: Consistency, Contradiction, Paraconsistency, and Reasoning. In cooperation with Brazilian Logic Society and Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland. Unicamp 2016/09/12 – 2016/09/15.
2nd Workshop CLE and Buenos Aires Logic Group (CLE-BALogic’15). In cooperation with University of Buenos Aires and CONICET – Buenos Aires Logic Group, Argentina. CLE-Unicamp 2015/03/31 – 2015/04/03. [Site]
1st CLE Colloquium for Philosophy and History of Formal Sciences (CLE4Science’13), at Unicamp. 2013/03/21 – 2013/03/23.
XVI EBL – Encontro Brasileiro de Lógica (EBL’11), at National Laboratory for Scientifc Computing, Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. 2011/05/09 – 2011/05/13.
Logic School of EBL, at Institute for Mathematics, Fluminense Federal University, Niterói, RJ-Brazil. 2011/05/07 – 2011/05/08.
Program/Area Committee member
21st EPIA Conference on Artificial Intelligence (EPIA2022). August 31-September 2, 2022, Instituto Superior Técnico – Lisbon, Portugal.
20th EPIA Conference on Artificial Intelligence (EPIA2021). September 7-9, 2021, online.
29th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 17th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-PRICAI
2020 2021). July 11-17 January 7-15, 2021 , Yokohama, Japan (online virtual reality).
15th European Conference on Symbolic and Quantitative Approaches to Reasoning with Uncertainty (ECSQARU). Belgrade – Serbia. 2019/09/18 – 2019/09/20.
19th EPIA Conference on Artificial Intelligence (EPIA2019), Vila Real – Portugal. 2019/09/03 – 2019/09/06.
5th International Workshop on Defeasible and Ampliative Reasoning (DARe-19), co-located with LPNMR 2019, Philadelphia, PA, United States, June 3-4, 2019.
28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI). Macau-China 2019.
Organization of STEM education events can be found in Outreach.
Scientific committee (Journal)
- Manuscrito; CLE-Unicamp, Brazil (ISSN 0100-6045). 2017, 2020, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence and Law; Springer, Netherlands (ISSN: 0924-8463) 2018
- Journal of Applied Non-Classical Logics; Taylor & Francis, UK (ISSN 1166-3081) 2017
- Logique et Analyse; Belgium National Centre for Logical Investigation (ISSN2295-5836) 2017
- KÍNESIS; UNESP, Brazil (ISSN: 1984-8900). 2017
- Unicamp, Brazil (2017). PhD in Philosophy. Dante de Almeida. Thesis: Labelled natural deduction for modal and multimodal logics (Pt.) Committee: Itala D’Ottaviano (supervisor), Cezar Mortari, Daniel Alvez, Fabio Bertato, Rafael Testa.
- UMa, Portugal (2017). PhD in Mathematics: Logic and Computer Science. Marco Garapa. Thesis: Advances on Belief Base Dynamics (En.) Committee: Eduardo Leopoldo Fermé (supervisor), Andreas Herzig, Rafael Testa, Renata Wassermann, Sven Ove Hansson
- Evaluation board – Unicamp, Brazil. Undergraduate Research Conference 2010, 2011, 2014